Sunday, September 22, 2013

Candy Bird Mobile

bird mobile, paper clay mobile


So cute and colorful! This Candy Bird mobile brightens my mood whenever I lay my eyes on it! It's made out of paper clay, paper, wire and ribbons. The bird is approximately 5cm long and 13cm wide, while the perimeter of the hoop is 16cm.

Children's room decoration, bird mobile



 Inevitably the two sides of the bird are not exactly the same...but this is the charm of the handcrafted items: they have small, interesting "flaws" that make them unique!

bird mobile, paper mache mobile


On the wings and tail I added some beautiful paper feathers that have detailed drawings on one side and plain yellow paint on the other. Since in the above photos one can mainly see the yellow side I add some close-ups so as to show the other side too. 

bird mobile, children's room decoration mobile
colorful bird mobile, paper clay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...